wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, March 29, 2002


AND THEN SOMETHING SNAPPED: Julie Frizzo, the editor of Trinity Western's school newspaper, Mars' Hill, finally did it. Every single editorial this year has consisted of navel gazing mush, but the most recent one, about her trip to the graduation banquet, was... well, it should have begun "dear diary." So I cut it out, circled all the times the words "I" or "me" or "my" or "mine" occurred, photocopied it on a piece of paper with the heading "the problem with Mars' Hill" and distributed a couple dozen copies at various waterholes on campus. The point isn't that she uses the word "I" more than most valley girls use "like," but that she is incessantly and rigidly incapable of focussing on anything other than herself.

posted by Jeremy at 1:20 PM