wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, March 27, 2002


BUSY BUSY BUSY: Blogging has been sparse for the last week or so in part because of school and personal preoccupations. But another issue has been several pieces that I simply had to get done. Thanks to readers for not inundating me with complaints.

I've cut back slightly on the freelancing to accommodate papers and finals, but to give the reader some idea of what's been hanging over my head, here is a partial list of publications before which one or more articles are pending: The Stranger, Christianity Today, Reason, The American Prospect, The American Prowler, The Report, Books & Culture, Chronicles and Touchstone.

No rest for the self employed.

posted by Jeremy at 12:59 AM