wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, March 12, 2002


IT'S CALLED SATIRE: Quite a while back, I published the mock news story, "KKK Recruiting Blacks," on Spintech. This morning, I received the following e-mail from a person whose name and location I've decided to change. Everything else, save one spelling correction, is an exact replica. I am not making this up:

"Dear Mr. Lott,

"I am a senior high school student in New York doing a report on the KKK and found your article about the KKK recruiting blacks from July 12, 1999 online. I am trying to find out who the spokesman you quoted was. I cannot seem to find his name anywhere. Can you help me, I would appreciate it very much.

"Jane Doe"

posted by Jeremy at 1:20 PM