wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, April 05, 2002


CORRECTION: In an earlier post based on an e-mail sent by a fellow Trinity Western student, I speculated that L.A. Marzulli must have absolutely hated my review of his new novel. Specifically, I said that my piece "must have left him spitting nails." A letter earlier this week from someone who I take to be Marzulli's agent quickly disabused me of that notion:

"On behalf of the Author, Lynn Marzulli, I wanted to thank you for your kind review. ... On a second note, Zondervan is publishing Neph 2 this summer and has purchased Neph 3 which is being written now. We are quite excited that Zondervan has chosen to continue the series considering the subject matter."

posted by Jeremy at 3:17 AM