wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, April 24, 2002


CORRECTION/THAT'S NOT FUNNY!: Jesse Walker sent a note to set me straight on the origin of the Reason "Who Am I?" Lenin item, referred to below. Jesse's e-mail, with the subject "Vlad stole my line," denied that he wrote it, thus dashing my speculations against the rocks. I'll let him take it from here:

"I'm afraid I didn't write that Lenin item on the Reason site. I did, however, coin the phrase 'Let's choke and strangle those blood-sucking kulaks.'"


posted by Jeremy at 1:12 PM