wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, April 28, 2002


KILL AND ENSLAVE THE JEWS: I know everybody and his aunt has been blogging about this, but it has to be seen to be believed. A high ranking Saudi cleric recently delivered a "sermon" at a mosque in Riyadh. Shaikh Saad Al-Buraik expressed "hopes that the situation in Palestine will explode" and held forth on the virtues of martyrdom:

"Which is a better choice, to de on your bed, or to die perseverant, fighting, not retreating. Which is better to suffer long before death many days, or taste death quickly? Which is better to suffer a slow death, or die as a martyr in your way to heaven? A death that you will be forgiven on the first drop of your blood?" he asked rhetorically.

On America:

"I am against America until this life ends, until the Day of Judgment; I am against America even if the stone liquefies. My hatred of America, if part of it was contained in the universe, it would collapse. She is the root of all evils, and wickedness on earth."

On enslaving Jewish women:

"Their women are yours to take, legitimately. God made them yours. Why don't you enslave their women? Why don't you wage jihad? Why don't you pillage them?"

I'm assuming that he didn't use the term "rape" because nothing that Allah smiles on could be so derisively (or honestly) described.

I hadn't bought into that ironic "our friends, the Saudis" dig that has been expressed by so many warbloggers. Until I read this, that is. Now I think that the U.S. might be better off making a pitstop in the Kingdom of Saud before it rolls into Iraq.

posted by Jeremy at 1:40 PM