wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, April 16, 2002


A TEASER: From the piece I'm working on tonight. I wrote a letter to Kathy Shaidle over the weekend in response to the incredible story that the Vatican rejected Cardinal Law's resignation. She published it, sans my name (which was fine by me) and I reproduce it here:

"Tell me that that article you linked to [Saturday] about the Vatican rejecting Law's resignation was somebody's sick idea of a joke.

"It's interesting: The fundamental pillar of the case that conservative Catholics were clinging to was that this is about corrupt liberal local bishops versus the true faith and the Pope. Oops."

posted by Jeremy at 7:05 PM