wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, April 24, 2002


THAT'S NOT FUNNY!: From Florence King's With Charity Toward None: A Fond Look at Misanthropy:

Watching Richard Simmons
As he flaps his little hands,
And kicks his hairless legs up high
And sings along with bands,
A fervent picture leaps to mind
And wishful thought enfolds me
As I visualize him sweatin' to
A quintessential oldie.
It's awfully hard to rhyme it -
After all, I'm not a Horace -
But I'd love to see hi buggered
By a Rex Tyrannosaurus.

(If this amuses you, proceed directly to my old piece on America the Fat. If not, never mind.)

posted by Jeremy at 12:23 AM