wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, May 09, 2002


AS I WAS SAYING: Last time I mention this for at least a week, but this Washington Post story grasps what I've been trying to say about libertarians. That is, "Libertarians veer far to the left on issues of personal morality, free speech and individual rights but swing equally far to the right when the subject turns to market capitalism and the proper role of government. They favor slashing the size of government and federal spending -- including military spending. They oppose virtually all limits on personal freedoms, including drug and prostitution laws." Everybody now: Libertarians are not conservatives. Thank you.

posted by Jeremy at 6:06 PM