wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, May 06, 2002


MAKE A GUY BLUSH: A letter from the current mailbag of The American Prowler by one Annette Cwik (I assume that's pronounced "quick"):

THERE IS HOPE
Re: Jeremy Lott's Vaticinium ex eventu:

I am so delighted to read this young man's column. I so often despaired for my church over the years and the direction it seemed to be going in. So often older people (I am 70) look around and think the world "is going to the dogs" but with young men such as Jeremy Lott I feel differently. I feel as though we've been thrown a lifeline. God bless.

posted by Jeremy at 12:18 AM