wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, May 04, 2002


SPEAKING OF SUCK: Reason Online today published former Suck editor Tim Cavanaugh's parody of National Review Online's blog "The Corner," called "The Corndog" in his rendition. Responses have been split between those who think it's nasty and unfunny and those who think it's nasty and funny. But no response was more disappointing than Jonah Goldberg's "I'm the adult here" tut tutting.

I had a few editors, including conservative ones, email me asking, roughly, who jammed what large stick up which of Jonah's body cavities, and how do we remove it? Jonah, I know I'm the last person in the whole world who you want to take advice from, but lighten up.

posted by Jeremy at 12:18 AM