wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, January 28, 2003


OTHER REPORT WEBLOGS: Poor Kevin Michael Grace. Today, he writes about being jerked around by Stephen Harper for an interview (no permalink yet; scroll down to "SCREW THE MESSENGER"). My rule on interviews--and I more or less share this with potential subjects--is that we can do this the easy way or the hard way. If they won't cooperate, then the story is going to zing them. Consequently, they usually cooperate.

Kevin Steel writes that he not only has my book but he's spilled food on it. Um, keep it Kevin, really.

Colby Cosh writes about Barbie. Really. Must be a slow week in Edmonton.


posted by Jeremy at 11:45 AM