wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, April 24, 2003


ENDORSEMENTS: I've been thinking for some time about including a few standing quotes about this site's proprietor over there on the left. The problem is, I'm not sure my idea of a great endorsement quite "fits" with what most people would expect. To wit:

"offensively jaded" - Joanne McNeil

"the 17-year-old binational conservative dynamo" - Kevin Michael Grace

"Lott never sleeps" - Kathy Shaidle

"don't let him write about you" - name withheld

Whaddya'all think?


posted by Jeremy at 7:34 PM