wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, April 26, 2003


FRIDAYS: This should have been a horrible day. Computer and e-mail problems ballsed up the first half of it and an important interview fell through. Next week will be even more lousy with deadlines. And yet... I simply wasn't able to sustain the funk.

Lord knows, I tried but the sun was out and my '91 Sunbird wanted to go for a ride. I drove to Bellingham via the usual roads and decided to take the long way back, tracing I-5 and hooking East just shy of the Canadian border. Windows down, one hand on the radio looking for fun tunes, humming or grooving as I wove the car in and out of traffic. Bliss.

posted by Jeremy at 1:44 AM