wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, April 30, 2003


THE KVETCH: Not sure what to make of it but Buffy got voted off the island tonight. (Worst line of the episode goes to Dawn: "This is my house too." Best line, Spike: "Tell anyone we had this conversation and I'll bite you.") I wonder if I'll be the only one to see the episode as a dig at reality television.

Still not a peep out of KMG.

I've been hard at work on a piece on the looting of Iraq and archaeology. If you want to piss most archaeologists off, just ask them about this article from last Thursday's Wall Street Journal (title: "Let the Market Preserve Art: What were all those antiquities doing in Iraq anyway?").

If my readers don't read Enter Stage Right's blog regularly, they really should. A sampling of recent headlines:

ARREST ME YOU INFIDEL DOGS OR YOUR STOMACHS WILL BROIL IN HELL

and

WHAT EVERY CONSERVATIVE NEEDS NOW IS A GAY BEST FRIEND

and

TODAY, I'VE BEEN STRIPPED OF MY MANHOOD

and, my favorite bit:

DEAR KAREN DE COSTER, I Rock. You don't. Regards, Kyle Williams.

What, you're still here? go read ESR.

posted by Jeremy at 12:12 AM