wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, April 23, 2003


THE KVETCH: Ughh, winding down from one very hard review before I have to wind up for another. Dandy. Here's some stuff to read:

Has Chris Muir been reading my column?

Wlady Pleszczynski has a hell of a piece on Sandy Koufax in the current print issue of the American Spectator (which, if I am not mistaken, also includes a book review by moi).

Steve Sailer answers the old question of whether there are atheists in foxholes. (Answer: in .01 percent of all foxholes.)

And we end with a bit from Jesse Walker:

TRUE TALES OF BALTIMORE: So last night R. [his fiance] and I are walking the series of blocks that separate our car from a party. We pass three elderly women, and R. decides to mess with them by suddenly saying, "I don't know if I feel right about having an affair."

There's a pause. Then one of the old ladies yells, "GO FOR IT!"








posted by Jeremy at 4:33 PM