wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, April 23, 2003


MUSINGS: Cool, Ana Marie Cox added this site to her list of links (albeit under the "TOTAL STRANGERS" heading). Looking over her resume, I notice she doesn't list her stint at the American Prospect, nor her association with In These Times.

Given the brevity of her tenure at the Prospect, I understand the first omission (and, hey, anybody who gets fired from the Prospect is OK in my book). But I thought she was the D.C. editor of In These Times. Then I looked at the masthead. No mention, and the online version of her ITT articles have no credit line. Odd. Maybe I'll e-mail her about it. But then I might lose my standing as a total stranger.

posted by Jeremy at 12:39 AM