wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, May 09, 2003


THE KVETCH: Man did Kevin Steel get his money's worth or what? Fellow musicblogger Ken Layne links to his entire collection of songs. Here's hoping Steel uses this as the needed kick in the pants to produce more tunes.

On Bill Bennett, I hate to say it -- I mean, I really, really, really hate to say it -- but Jonah Goldberg nailed it. First line: I guess Aesop's Fables are now wrong. James Antle adds: Many liberals and...libertarians have a problem with the concept of shared values altogether. Yes, daming people for using drugs is, you know, wrong. So is damning them for gambling.

Wouldn't you know, I go and praise Day by Day in my weekly column and the last few days are... let's just say sub-par. Today's more than makes up for it.

This looks like fun. Go watch it.

posted by Jeremy at 11:39 PM