wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, June 25, 2003


DONE! DEAL: Dave Stevens' reaction to being tossed out of a job is almost touching: generous, self-effacing, etc.:

Kevin Grace in particular appears to have the most dire situation of all, and I sincerely hope that anyone capable of helping him out (donations or otherwise) should do so sooner rather than later.

I just happen to know that Colby could really use a hand as well.

and

I, myself, was more or less living paycheque to paycheque. I had the good fortune of adopting a freelance client over the last month that partially helps out my situation, but not enough so that it would cover all my expenses should I be unable to find supplementary employment. I suspect that things may not turn out the way I would like them to over the next few month, but am mentally prepared for any financial disaster that may occur. My wife may be somewhat less prepared. I am not asking for assitance, although maybe I should. I would prefer that any assistance given went to Kevin Grace and Colby (Rick and Kevin Steel if they need it, though I saw less urgency in their blogs for it).

and

In the end, I would acually like to thank The Byfields, for giving me somewhere around 9 years (more or less) of employment that started out shitty, ended badly, but had great moments in between. They and their company helped me out above and beyond the call of duty a few times when I needed it, and I am grateful for that.

and

There are a number of people that I want to thank for their friendship and co-workership (for lack of a better term). My fear is that I will overlook someone and piss them off. So I will generally thank everyone I worked with at what became The Citizens Centre for Freedom and Democracy for their professionalism, friendship, and influence from day to day while we were all there. I hope that all of you will be well, and I shall miss you all greatly. I loved almost everyone there that I ever worked with. They were, almost to a person, great individuals. I am hoping to remain in contact with as many of my core group of work pals as I can. I have to admit that I am horrible at maintaining previous work relationships, but I will do my best.


posted by Jeremy at 10:28 AM