wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, June 24, 2003


EVEN COWGIRLS GET THE BLUES: Kevin Steel takes the prize for best line in a Report-death-related post:

No, this is not a suicide note.

And he isn't having any of this false optimism, thank you:

As I was saying to former colleague Jeremy Lott on the phone moments ago, when one door closes, you could be stuck outside... Wait, is that how that goes? When one door closes... when one door closes, another one opens. Yeah, that's how it goes. You know? When you think about it, that doesn't make any fucking sense. I don't know who makes up these idiotic sayings--"When one door closes..."--but I think they are pretty good evidence that we live in a stupid world where everybody goes around saying things that aren't true.

Too true, I'm afraid.

posted by Jeremy at 12:10 AM