wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, June 28, 2003


VERY VERY HAPPY, OR NOT: Well this is ironic. Here I am in the middle of a running debate about the future of social conservatism in Canada, and the folks at Blogger decided to rotate the ads in the above banner, so that the links now go to Legal Gay Marriage Canada and My Gay World. I'm not sure if it was a deliberate thing or if the ads are determined mechanically, by using terms that appear on the front page to determine ad placement. If readers can shed some light on this, feel free to drop me a line.

posted by Jeremy at 12:47 PM