wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, July 22, 2003


FRANKLY SOPHOMORIC: James Antle writes in response to my dig at Mark Ames stupid, stupid review of Jacob Sullum's latest:

Jeremy,

I'm glad you thought Mark Ames' review of Jacob Sullum's book was idiotic too. I reviewed the book for America's Future Foundation's Brainwash webzine and never before had I taken a shot at another reviewer in a review, but this time I just couldn't resist.

You note that Ames can't stand the idea that someone would make a sober, reasoned case for drug use. Looking at his review again and his nutball response to Sullum's editor, I would amend that to say he can't stand the idea that someone would be sober.

Best,
Jim


posted by Jeremy at 10:14 PM