wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, August 13, 2003


JEB FOR ARNOLD: I was going to write this yesterday but I got distracted and that bastard Steve Sailer beat me to it:

A reason for President Bush to back Arnold -- The Governor of California is the second most plausible plank of potential Presidential Timber out there, following only the Vice President. Any Republican who wins in October and gets re-elected in 2006 would be well positioned to run for the GOP Presidential nomination in 2008 against, oh, say, the Governor of Florida. Unless he was born in Austria and is Constitutionally ineligible and thus not a threat to the Bush Dynastic Plan.

posted by Jeremy at 12:09 PM