wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, August 31, 2003


VIRGINIA: Got into town Friday morning. Through a series of events that I'd rather not explain, I ended up sitting in on a law and economics seminar on tort reform at George Mason U and then cooling my jets for a bit, in the Darth Vader building, while I (literally) waited for paint to dry. Slept most of the day Saturday, and finally managed to bring my computer online last night. This morning, one of my outgoing roommates took me to the New Hope Presbyterian Church, where I got to listen to a sermon by -- I am not making this up -- Rev. David Coffin. Good times.

posted by Jeremy at 12:24 PM