wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, September 11, 2003


SEPTEMBER RAIN: Well, Kevin, it turns out I did have something to say after all on this, the second anniversary of an event that I'd just as soon forget:

What a day -- what a sad, retching, awful day -- it was two years ago when a group of Islamic militants seized four planes and slammed them into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a Pennsylvania field. What a horrible thing it was for the nation and the world. God damn them, and I mean that in the fullest, theological sense of the word. [more]

posted by Jeremy at 3:42 PM