wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, September 13, 2003


WHAT A WEEK, WHAT A GLORIOUS WEEK: Just finished week two at the Spectator, and -- what can I say? -- it was great. I'd been out of an office for so long that I forgot how much fun it could be to bounce ideas off of people in person, or snag them for lunch, or just stare out of the window into the traffic. Also, I'd like to thank a certain angelic Florence Nightingale impersonator for mending my abused right ankle. By the end of the week, that spring in my step was more than just metaphorical.

posted by Jeremy at 9:17 AM