wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, October 28, 2003


I AM BLOGGER, HEAR ME KVETCH: Man, did I ever manage to piss off Brooke Oberwetter. In my latest column, I mistakenly said she'd arrived at the blog bash with Radley Balko (when she actually arrived with Gene Healy), which prompted her to unleash the following:

Nobody knows this blog exists.

Or so implies Jeremy Lott's write up of Blogorama in The American Spectator. No hyperlink on my name. Simply mention of my being a co-blogger on the The Agitator.

And, while I'm at it, a kind of innuendo-laden and factually incorrect description of my relationship with said Agitator.

"Radley Balko and Brooke Oberwetter (both of TheAgitator.com) arrived together and made their way to rear of the room."

Really, it had might as well continue, "where they proceeded to make out for the duration of the event."

I've corrected the error in the piece but I'm not quite sure what to do with that last little flight of fancy. For the record, I didn't observe Brooke making out with Radley, Gene, or anyone else for that matter.

posted by Jeremy at 9:16 AM