wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, October 07, 2003


SPECTATOR SPORT: Man, it was a good crowd tonight at the "unveiling" party for the redesigned American Spectator, in the First Amendment Lounge of the National Press Club. Several reporters with cameras were milling about the room, so I'm hoping the shots of Pat Buchanan chatting it up with Nick Gillespie make the papers tomorrow. In his brief remarks, Bob Tyrrell gave us an update on the recall results: "A hundred and sixty three more women have come forward." I'm happy to report that the dirty old men kept their distance from my date tonight, though one guy did shake her hand so vigorously that she spilled a glass of wine.

posted by Jeremy at 10:33 PM