wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, October 02, 2003


TAC PARTY: Fun one-year celebration for the American Conservative at the Top of the Town last night. Saw a few people I knew, along with dozens -- nay, hundreds -- of others whose handles I only occasionally recognized from their nametags. During the toast part of the evening, Taki lamented that "our good friend David Frum" couldn't be there because he had to attend a small penis support group in New York. Pat Buchanan joked that Bob Novak was running late because the government couldn't decide whether or not to indict him in the Valerie Plame affair. My date was the best looker at the party, which was cool, but, I tell ya, beating off dirty old men with a stick sure can get old.

posted by Jeremy at 7:10 AM