wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, October 28, 2003


WITH GREAT POWER COMES...VERY LATE NIGHTS: Well everybody and their aunt has been plugging or panning the new Spectator website so I figure, since I was somewhat responsible for the thing -- spent much of last week and all of the weekend planning, prodding, and troubleshooting --, I ought to say something here. Uh, looks better, no? We still have to bump up some font sizes and knock out several dozen bugs but it isn't an eyesore as I feared. Also, I got an extra job title: assistant web editor.

posted by Jeremy at 9:04 AM