wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, April 23, 2004


SHEEP REMIND ME OF WOOL, WHICH REMINDS ME...: I was sleeping just fine this morning, thank you, when a bunch of drunken karaoke singers (i.e., my roommates) barged in at around two. I was dozing on the downstairs couch because the place is soooo hot and humid, a situation I'm told won't be remedied until May 15, when the management of this complex will graciously turn on the air conditioning. Needless to say, we're all moving out shortly after, partly in protest, partly to pursue other things. I'd be lying if I said I was entirely happy about this. There is of course the usual Jeremy aversion to change, but I also like some things about this place: the Korean grocery story less than a block away, the Indian restaurant with the best tomato soup around, the distance from D.C., St. Leo the Great, which I hike to every few Sundays -- those Sundays when I'm not sick or sprawled out at the Arlington residence of a few friends. And then there's my roommates who are all, in their own ways, quite cool. The economist, the crazy 20-year-old girl next door, and my fellow ink stained wretch. What can I say? Life without them would've sucked, and still might.

posted by Jeremy at 2:22 AM