wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, June 01, 2004


WELCOME REASONOIDS: To what has been the world's most sporadically updated, highly idiosyncratic blog. I don't know much about the readership because I lost the hit counter over a year ago and didn't feel like re-installing it. This has been a fairly personal effort that has flashes of faux brilliance and bile followed by long periods of dormancy, or near dormancy. However, I'm thinking about changing that. No promises but stop by in the next few days and you may be surprised.

posted by Jeremy at 8:02 PM