wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, August 24, 2004


TECHNOLOGY IS UGLIFUL: So I bought the new computer just in time for the laptop to start acting screwy. There is the long-term problem of the battery not holding much of a charge, and this was joined by a new slowness. The computer scrapes and pauses like an actor who can't remember his lines. Oh but it gets better because yesterday, as I was doing the editor thing on the desktop and listening to Lou Reed, the CD player on the NEW machine decided to cease to function. Off to Best Buy. We'll see if my service agreements are worth the paper they're printed on.

posted by Jeremy at 12:59 PM