wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, September 04, 2004


THE BOY IS BACK IN TOWN: Would have posted last night but I was too beat. Here's a tip: Some people, including yours truly, skip the alarm clock by looking at the time when we go to bed and repeating some variation on "it's time x, I need to wake up at time y" several times. Normally that works, but not so much when it's two in the morning and you've got to wake up at five. But, one delayed flight and bummed ride from Seatac to Lynden later, I'm back in my old stomping grounds. Time to carve out a new life through sheer force of will, plus a little help from my friends (including, you know, the most important One).

posted by Jeremy at 12:24 PM