wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, September 30, 2004


THE MONSTER AT THE END OF THE BOOK: It's my dreaded birthday tomorrow (last chance to buy me stuff) so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that just about everybody is gunning for me. Over at GetReligion, I praise MTV's remarkably balanced coverage of the abortion issue and note signs of hope that the station has hired a few non-leftys, and a reader bitches about my use of the least scandalous Christina Aguilera pic I could find (I looked for a Mickey Mouse club shot, honest). Further down, a reader compares Deal Hudson to Christ. Over at the Spectator, a spokeswoman for the Catholic League weighs in on my supposed errors in reporting on the Hudson matter. Readers should note the brevity of my response.

posted by Jeremy at 2:28 PM