wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, September 03, 2004


THE WEEK THAT WAS: Well, I didn't think the last piece I edited for the Spectator would be so much fun, or so important: Shawn Macomber, live from cell block 9. There was a minor media swirl over the thing but I doubt that will be the end of it.

About four hours to sleep before I have to wake up and go to the airport. Six hours in the air, a one hour layover, a two hour shuttle from the airport, and then... I'm home. No more burning the midnight oil to update the website. The space that my brain used to devote to planning the lineup will now have to be reassigned to other purposes. Freelancing obviously but there are a few other mischiefs I've been planning as well.

posted by Jeremy at 12:04 AM