wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, October 02, 2004


WELL...THAT'S OVER: Here was the last post of my week of guests-blogging at GetReligion, about the week in Ireland. It was posted in the early a.m. of the worst birthday in a long, long time. I'd name the reader who sent me a copy of Stalag 17 to mark the occasion, but it might embarrass him. Suffice it to say that it helped, and I won't forget it. The seven-year-old wished me a "happy 26th you old man" and a certain Canadian wrote: "Happy Birthday you little Yanqui shit."



posted by Jeremy at 2:40 PM