wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, November 27, 2004


I SAW GARY BAUER AT THE I-HOP: So I was sitting in the waiting area of the local International House of Pancakes this morning and I saw a short guy standing there in a leather jacket, talking with his wife and college age children. He was the spitting image of activist and former presidential candidate Gary Bauer and he even sounded a bit like the candidate I vaguely remembered, but I thought, Oh come on, the whole point of living out here in Fairfax is that it's so far outside of D.C. that no important people would be caught dead here. Then the hostess announced "Bauer, party of five."

posted by Jeremy at 7:10 PM