wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, November 15, 2004


NO MORE BURNING MEN: A few readers have threatened to stroll down Pennsylvania Avenue and set themselves on fire in front of the White House if I don't make with the announcement already.

I'm against needless self-immolation so here it is: I'm moving back to D.C. to take the job of Manager of Editorial Services at the Cato Institute. I'm flying out this Thursday and will begin Friday. No doubt I'll be at Jay's Friday night if y'all want to come by and hoist a pint with me.





posted by Jeremy at 8:47 PM