wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, November 17, 2004


STILL PACKING: Bother, this is not going to plan. Have to leave tomorrow morning to start Friday and the contents of the Jeremycave are strewn about all willy nilly. Somehow I don't remember it being this bad the last time I moved to D.C. Two pieces for GetReligion recently: One on the situation in Israel/Palestine post-Arafat, the other a bit of fun on how the movie version of The Da Vinci Code is likely to provoke more anti-Americanism from France. Also, I will be at Jay's this Friday night, so drop in.

posted by Jeremy at 11:33 PM