wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, November 24, 2004


THINGS TO BE BITTER ABOUT: I joke. Had the cover story on the Spectator site today about how I came to D.C. just as everybody and their drunken aunts decided to split D.C. for Thanksgiving. Wlady's wonderful title is "Stick a Fork in the Sky." Also, over at GetReligion, I take a look at a story on the financier of a local chain of free daily tabloid newspapers. I say it there but I should repeat it here: The Northern Virginia Journal was quite a nice surprise to come back to.

posted by Jeremy at 7:29 AM