wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, December 11, 2004


ADVENTURES AT IHOP: So I'm at the International House of Pancakes this morning, minding my own business, reading through the Sunday Post and listening to the first CD of They Might Be Giants' new "best of" two CD set, and a bunch of teenage boys who are sitting across the way get worked up telling a joke or reliving a memory or somesuch. The punchline to the story, apparently is the word "penis." I know this, and so does pretty much everybody else in the restaurant, because the storyteller proceeds to scream it at the top of his lungs.

posted by Jeremy at 8:31 PM