wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, December 03, 2004


ALL TOGETHER NOW: Busy this week with the job, but I did find time to write a few things. I pounded out two items for GetReligion (here and here) about the fears of my co-religionists over using a common cup during flu season. I think I'm convinced it isn't that dangerous, but you still won't see me sipping the wine after a bunch of people with the whooping cough have used it. But then, they usually won't. I'm guessing that part of the fairly low infection rate cited in the second post has to do with congregants using some common sense about these things. Also, I have the cover story today at the Spectator. It's about the never-ending election in Washington state.

posted by Jeremy at 7:56 AM