wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, December 18, 2004


TIME FOR THE BAPTIST WHISKEY: For the first time in three weeks, my Saturday morning trip to the International House of Pancakes was completely uneventful. The way I was feeling, that was probably a blessing. I did do a cranky post over at GetReligion gloating that I beat Newsweek to the Irshad Manji punch by, oh, about 14 months. Normally, I'd think of something clever to say here but I think I'll knock myself out with more NyQuil instead.

posted by Jeremy at 7:41 PM