wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, January 13, 2005


HE'S MAKING WAFFLES: So I was not terribly impressed by Slate's film critic gab fest this year. The line that I am surprised has not drawn any condemnation is this one: "Christopher Kelly argued that Shrek 2 was a pro-gay marriage blockbuster. Uh, OK, but if we accept that line of argument, it was also pro-bestiality." Readers can continue to hold the letters; I was merely pointing out the fact that Princess Fiona's father turned out to be a frog.





posted by Jeremy at 1:03 AM