wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, February 27, 2005


GETRELIGION SIGHTINGS: Over at GetReligion this week, I had three posts. The first was about Reuters' utter lack of imagination in re: the pope's new book. The second item was a follow-up on the Terri Schiavo case (see also this comments thread over at the Western Standard's blog The Shotgun). The third was my salute to Jody Bottum's very Catholic farewell from the Weekly Standard.

Also, this from Luke Ford's website:

Luke: I love that new photo of you on your Reason page. What were you thinking about when that photo was taken?

Nick: I was probably hung over.



Luke: If you were offered $100,000 to pose nude, would you do it?

Nick: No.

Luke: Why not?

Nick: I don't know.

Luke: Morals?

Nick: I haven't thought about that.

Luke: Do you think it would detract from the seriousness with which people would take your thought?

Nick: I think it would detract from the seriousness with which they took my body. I am fundamentally not interested in posing nude.

Both: Long pause.

Your moment of zen.

posted by Jeremy at 5:43 PM