wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, February 05, 2005


I'LL BITE YOUR KNEECAPS: Agh! This was supposed to be a huge work day but my head has decided to rattle and shout. Sigh. Well, here are a few things that have caught my attention in the past week. Both the Washington Post Book World and the New York Times Book Review came in for criticism -- the Post for assigning James Carroll to review a biography of the pope; the Times for publishing Kathryn Harrison's dreadful bit of pro-incest propagada. Also, I did a brief response to the coverage of the pope's hospitalization. For some reason, it reminded one reader of the "merely a flesh wound" gag from Monty Python.



posted by Jeremy at 6:40 PM