wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, February 13, 2005


THE L WORD COMETH: I got sucked into a debate about libertarianism and moral issues in the comments threads of GetReligion (here and here). The occasions of these exchanges were a post about the Dawn Eden affair and another one about Bill Buckley's fatwa for the death of the pope. I guess it's good practice for my AFF roundtable on libertarians and conservatives on the 23rd. Also, based on my Tuesday post about a Yemeni judge who's using the Koran to beat back violence, Kathy Shaidle asked "How do you nominate someone for the Nobel Peace Prize?"



posted by Jeremy at 3:20 PM