wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, March 12, 2005


MORE GET RELIGION STUFF: Can be found here and here. The first is my final final word on the libertarian/conservative debate. The second bit is my wrap-up of New York Press coverage. I sent Russ Smith an e-mail saying that he could probably buy it back for a song right now. The comments at GR are not working at the moment, so I should probably add that more than one reader has written in to disagree with Brian Lewis' judgment that I should knock it off with this the coverage of the Press already. Also, I just realized that I gave readers the wrong link to my review of Malcolm Gladwell's new book. This is the correct one.

posted by Jeremy at 11:31 AM