wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, August 22, 2005


BLOG GUILT: I held off on writing about The 40-Year-Old Virgin for two reasons. First, I thought that Dave Weigel -- the guy who dragged me into the movie Friday night -- would post a movie review on his pathetic website, and I'd link to that. Second, I have an article in the pipeline at a publication on a related subject, and I don't want to step on my own toes by stomping over the same ground [Mangled metaphor alert! -- ed.]. For now, readers will have to make do with Matt Welch's vulgar five-word review. Update: Shame works. Now readers can check out Weigel's somewhat longer review.



posted by Jeremy at 11:10 PM